Zoho: Submitting a Ticket
Purpose: Outlining the steps for Academy Learners/Service Providers/County Admins submitting support tickets through the Academy for Professional Excellence Help Center (powered by Zoho). These support tickets are for any service needs and product (CACWT, Access Planit, Zoho, Qualtrics, IES,SumTotal)
Open up the Academy for Professional Excellence Help Center
Click on Submit a Ticket, located in the top banner
3. Choose which product you would like to submit a support ticket for
4. Fill out the form
Be sure to include as many details as possible
As you are filling out the form, Related Articles will auto populate on the right side of the page that may help answer your question
5. Attach any screenies or documents at the bottom of the ticket
6. Click Submit
7. You will receive an email saying that your ticket was received by the Help Center.
8. You will receive an additional email once your ticket has been responded to with the response.
9. If a response is needed from you:
You can reply to the email directly
Or if you made an account on Zoho, you can reply through the system in the My Area section
10. If no response is needed from you, the ticket recipient may close the ticket immediately after they respond.
11. You will get an email notification once your ticket has been closed.
12. To reopen any ticket, you can reply to the email.
Zoho: Overview Academy for Professional Excellence Help Center Website URL What is it? The Academy for Professional Excellence Help Center is powered by Zoho. This site is an Academy knowledge base and ticketing system where Service Providers can ...
SumTotal Managers | How to Update a Learner’s Account
SumTotal Managers | SumTotal How to Update a Learner’s Account Purpose: To outline the process for managers to update account details for their staff. Once you have accessed the SumTotal site, locate administration on the upper left corner of the ...
CACWT: LIA 18 Participant Navigation Guide
LIA 18 Participants | CACWT CACWT Navigation Guide Purpose: To show LIA participants how to navigate CACWT for their training series. CACWT is being used as a communication tool, a place to share resources, and will be where to access the end of ...
Learner | SumTotal LMS | How To Obtain Your Diploma/Certificate
Learning Management System (LMS) Team SumTotal User Guide - How To Obtain Your Diploma/Certificate How to obtain your Diploma/Certificate for CEs 1.Log in to the LMS by clicking here using your username and password. Be sure to turn off your pop-up ...
Service Providers - Updating Demographic Information
Service Providers Updating Demographic Information Purpose: The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on how Trainers and Service Providers (IES employees/Vendors) can update their demographic, licensure, T4T completions, biography, ...